II. Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Information
• When you visit this website or use the functions and services provided by this website, we will, depending on the nature of the service, ask you to provide necessary personal information, and we will process and use your personal information within the specific purpose scope. Without your written consent, this website will not use your personal data for other purposes.
• This website will retain your name, email address, contact information, and usage time when you use services such as mailboxes, questionnaires, and other interactive functions.
• During general browsing, the server will automatically record relevant behaviors, including the IP address of the device you use to connect, usage time, browser used, browsing and click data records, etc., as a reference for us to improve our website services. These records are for internal use and will not be disclosed to the public.
• To provide accurate services, we will statistically analyze the content collected from questionnaires. The statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results may be published as needed, except for internal research, but will not involve specific personal data.
III. Data Protection
• The servers of this website are equipped with various information security devices such as firewalls and antivirus systems, and necessary security protection measures are in place to protect the website and your personal data. Strict protective measures are used, and only authorized personnel can access your personal data. Relevant processing personnel have all signed confidentiality agreements, and if confidentiality obligations are violated, they will be subject to relevant legal penalties.
• If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations, and necessary inspection procedures will be taken to ensure their compliance.
IV. External Links on the Website
V. Policy on Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent, or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private enterprises, or public agencies, except under legal basis or contractual obligations.
The exceptions to the aforementioned stipulation include, but are not limited to:
• Explicit regulation by law.
• To avoid danger to your life, body, freedom, or property.
• Cooperation with public agencies or academic research institutions based on public interest for statistics or academic research, and the data is processed or collected by the provider in such a manner that the disclosing party cannot identify a specific party.
• When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or hinder the rights of the website and other users, or cause harm to anyone, disclosing your personal data is necessary for identification, contact or legal action after analysis by the website management unit.
• Beneficial to your rights.
• When this website commissions a manufacturer to assist in collecting, processing, or using your personal data, it will duly supervise and manage the outsourced manufacturer or individual.
To provide you with the best service, this website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept the writing of cookies, you can set your browser to a high privacy level to refuse the writing of cookies, but this may prevent some website functions from operating normally.
VIII. Inquiry, Modification, and Deletion of Personal Information
Members can view, inquire, supplement or correct personal and payment information (including credit card information), request to halt computer processing and use, or delete member information when needed. Such requests can be made through the link below to contact our customer service center.
Customer Service Center: https://us.sangean.com/en/support/contactus